Affection Short Film Affection Short Film

I guess this flash isn't for me. The sound is loud, the animation is mediocre, The general style while interesting at times tends to be unappealing to me. Also, it seems to me it tries a bit too hard to be well "screwed up" i suppose is a light way of putting it? Just being disturbing and shocking for the sake of it. Now i know, you were trying to display the darkest most unsettling side of humans but it still doesn't truly come off to me as genuine.

Nice attempt but it just doesn't do it for me.

When Norris Plays Slender When Norris Plays Slender

Here i thought i lived in 2012. It's bad enough it's something Slender-related but Chuck Norris has to be in there too?

No..Just no.

Left 4 Speed Left 4 Speed

Not bad

Pros: It's funny and entertaining.

Cons: the volume is really loud. Turn it down.

Depression. Depression.

well...

this is pretty good for a downer keep up the good work....

p.s i kinda noticed how the guy looks like the character from pink floyd the wall and another thing nice use of "help me i'm in hell" from nine inch nails.

goldilocks 2 goldilocks 2

well

people this what i would call "shock flash" in other words it's meant to be disturbing anyways it's hard to call this good considering the content so yeah

:: Words & Phrases :: :: Words & Phrases ::

heh

You can't really stop people talking such words like that so quite frankly live with it okay anyways i'm just going to less harsh here so this was alright like what most people have said try something new.

No Remorse No Remorse

christ dude

this is very depressing stuff anyways let me listen to something happpier good job on this almost very hard to watch

Blackmagic - Realization Blackmagic - Realization

nice

some of the poems remind me of marilyn manson
keep it up

Gooberstory Gooberstory

a beautiful piece of art

i must say this was the amazing flash i ever seen!

The Child That Smelt Odd The Child That Smelt Odd

ha ha

funny as hell hmm the story of this flash sounds like something that would happen in a episode of south park